Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hundred Stay Tokyo Shinjuku

My debut for life journal in Year 2012! I will try to share my past travel/daily experience as much as possible. Now I am traveling to Tokyo on my business trip. This time I have decided to stay in a hotel in Okubo area of Tokyo. Okubo is famous for Korean community, with lots of Korean restaurant. But to my surprise I was amazed how this place is conveniently located in the middle of Tokyo (next station to Shinjuku). 
I have chosen a foreigner friendly service apartment type hotel, Hundred Stay Tokyo Shinjuku.
http://www.hundredstay.com/
I booked via Agoda ( http://www.agoda.com/ ) and only cost 12000JPY (155USD) for two person. They have laundry room, gym, spacious lobby space, and a breakfast area. Another unique feature is the rooms on the top two floors. They have spacious (over 50SQM) special rooms with kitchen, dining tables and specially designed bathroom with a great view of the city of Tokyo.

                        (a view from my room looking outside toward West Tokyo area, seeing Mt Fuji in the background)

                                                                             (Hotel Dining and Sofa area)

                                                                             (Hotel entrance)

No comments:

Post a Comment