Saturday, February 11, 2012

G7 Liang Kee Restaurant

I have been having quite a lot of Chili Crab restaurant such as No Sign Board. But these high class ones are mostly for foreigners like myself. Having living here more than an year I was looking for more inexpensive, down to earth style restaurant where I can try Chili Crab. G7 Liang Kee Restaurant at no737 Havelock Road 169653, is one of the restaurant I was recommended. The place was fairly full with locals, though it was in the middle of weekday.
Chili crab per kg is around 38sgd and it included lots of meat! Though I failed to identify whether they served the famous sweet bun, the menu they had seem to cover quite a variety. It is highly recommended to book to get hold of the crabs. You may need to have some command of Mandarin, especially when you book via phone, as some waitress speak little English.



1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy... May I share an article about Castello Sforzesco in Milan in http://stenote.blogspot.com/2018/02/milan-at-castello-sforzesco.htm.Watch the Castello Sforzesco in Milan in youtube https://youtu.be/78pAFuUkfig

    ReplyDelete