Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kikko Stand Eat Sushi (in Funabashi Japan)

Have you ever tried stand eat sushi 立喰寿司? If you have not, sorry I have to say you have not explored the original, authentic style sushi. In traditional ones, you also use your finger to eat sushi. Where can you find one? I do not know any in Singapore, but I can point out two shops and one chain in Greater Tokyo.

Let me introduce you the first up here; 吉光 (Kikko) in Funabashi city in Chiba prefecture (船橋市本町6-4). Walking from the north exit of JR Funabashi station towards north, turn right at the first crossing. On the left side of road passing by a car park, you will find little hut type building. You just see a counter without any seat. You just come in empty slots and order whenever you want to. A la carte or set is what you can order. I would recommend you the 1200JPY set. (see the pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment