Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Otto Ristorante

I have to confess, that though I am Japanese native, I still have preference not to eat particular popular Japanese dish. However, for Italian food, I love most dishes, needless to mention especially for pasta.
Now, in Singapore, I have not been so lucky to find a nice Italian restaurant until this time when I went to "Otto Ristorante" in 28 Maxwell Road, in Red Dot Traffic Building Ground Level.

There is a bar "al freco"in the back end and a restaurant on the left side, once you enter a chic style entrance. You may be greeted by Italian butler(?) and taken to one of dining area which can fit 80 pax. The dinner course comes with choices of three different courses, which are 6 dish, or 5 dish or Vegetarian. Alternatively you may choose a la carte.I tried the 5 dish with beef. The side dish bread is something worth picking, though I warn you not to munch too much. This is certainly one of the nicest Italian in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment