Friday, April 20, 2012

Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta

I stayed during my short business trip to Jakarta. As my colleagues recommended me, the hotel is conveniently located in the city center, right across the street of Sarina Department store. The hotel staff are very friendly and attentive to help for any query. The room comes with complimentary wifi. I was entitled for complimentary breakfast and food selection is satisfactory.
Having said that I need to point out the downside: maintainable of facility seems not to be up to the 4 or 5 star standard. Room bathroom seems to be aging, though there is no fault but the toilet flush button was a bit tricky until i got used to it. I smell some moss inside the room as well as in the corridors, possibly due to inadequate ventilation maintainable. The wall is a bit thin so I hear voices TV sound from adjacent room.
The hotel spa is good, the restaurant keeps up its quality to a good standard. Compared to the other Pan Pacific hotels I stayed in Singapore, this one falls behind but still satisfactory.

No comments:

Post a Comment