Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sushi & Sashimi Restaurant (Ippachi)

Wondering for lunch around Sentral Senayan area, I bumped into separate nice looking building; plaza senayan arcadia. In the building three nice looking restaurant came into my sight: Din Tai Fung, Fukuten (Sumibiyski) and Ippachi (Sushi). Craving for light set meal, I immeadiately jumped into Sushi. Inside the decor looks high class Sushi Restaurant, with very attentive hospitality. This is one of most cost effective Sushi shop I have been for a while. The Nigiri set comes with Choice if noodle (i selected Somen) and Salad with desert and only cost 138,600Rp (19 SGD). The chef is making Sushi in front of me. I see some Sake or Shochu bottle for dinner occasion. All customer looked Japanese but possibly sone wealthy local may be regulars.

Very impressive, highly recommended!


Address: Plaza Senayan Arcadia Unit X110, Jl. New Delhi no.9, Pintu Senayan Jakarta 10270

phone: 021 5790 1461


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment